- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,614 hits
- Its a real shit watching football on television #fuckinpunditsfuckinwankersC'MON U BLUES 4 days ago
- ive said enough already!C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- . .. shame we can't play these every game with a substitute keeper .. .C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- Desolation Row youtu.be/FOuSxal8pf4C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- I scored 100% in the 'Can you name these 15 obscure Chelsea players from the 2000s?' quiz givemesport.com/1796518-can-yo…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- We kinda knew Jermaine was no Terry Butcher .. .C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- "For a rare 0ccasion you weren't speaking from experience" classic dig at Keith Dublin who suddenly has turned int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- FIFA is an absolute joke right? except it's not funny .. .C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- RT @Iconic_Mourinho: José Mourinho, 2018: "I have to adapt to what young players are now. Lampard at the age of 23 was a man. The boys who…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- RT @BjceeSa: loved the football back then the pitches like farm fields the hard cases who put in ferocious tackles & despite all of that w…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- @AuntCunt Omgedenbray says : 4 days ago
- Its a real shit watching football on television #fuckinpunditsfuckinwankersedenbray says : 4 days ago
- @TuchelCam @depp05 too good for us .. .edenbray says : 1 week ago
- ive said enough already!edenbray says : 1 week ago
- @bales1181 @filmizon @VaderJaws @ithrah69 @fredforthemets @krazykeithrules @FunMovieTVFan @midgetmoxie @FilmsQuirky… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- . .. shame we can't play these every game with a substitute keeper .. .edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- Desolation Row youtu.be/FOuSxal8pf4edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: EDEN’S VIEW
THOMAS HENDERSON DOCHERTY was born 24 April 1928 in the Gorbals, Glasgow. He was almost a ‘Mourinho’ of his day without similar amazing success. Beginning his managerial career while only 34 years of age, he was outspoken, controversial, unafraid to … Continue reading
JOHN TERRY AFTER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL DEFEAT Rumours abound that John Terry may be reinstated as England Football International Team Captain. This may go some way to restore some confidence in Capello who should never have taken the captaincy … Continue reading
Can anyone really explain why Liverpool fans are so bitter and twisted?! There are surely no more insular, paranoid, reactionary, chip on the shoulder, ‘football owes us success’ group of football fans on the face of the planet. Finding a … Continue reading
I’ve just returned from my local computer Games shop and can’t wait to open the bag and pull out the latest version of ‘Football Owner 2003’ the relatively new game from PC. ‘Football Owner 2003’ is a cleverly devised trip … Continue reading
Posted o7/12/10 on Facebook Hey! Watching Champions League goals and I’ve just seen Jasper Gronkjaaer scoring penalty for Copenhagen which reminded me of a huge piece of blue memory pie = Last game of season 2003/04 Chelsea played Liverpool needing … Continue reading