- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,705 hits
Writer, Artist, Mad Chelsea Fan(atic) Mad Blogger (x several)
poems, written stuff, articles, reviews, opinion + comment
SHEDDITES,DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTSTweets by edenbray8
edenbray on twitterTweets by edenbray8
Category Archives: EDEN’S VIEW
WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
Since the final whistle blew late Saturday tea time the magician that is Jose Mourinho has once again started a controversy raging that touches the whole football world. Mourinho rallied defiantly in his post-match interview, more against the critics he … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, CHELSEA FANS, MOURINHO, roman abramovich, STAMFORD BRIDGE Leave a comment
CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
Found BLOGGING on ‘the Blues’ a little tricky for a few months now. There hasn’t seemed much ‘fresh’ to say and really I hate to join in with the usual media-driven debates over this and that, which we all get … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged BRAZILIANS, chelsea fan, DARK ARTS, GAMESMANSHIP, MOURINHO, STAR AT CHELSEA Leave a comment
PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
. Paul Canoville . Paul Canoville played football as he wanted to live. Tall, proud, young, gifted and black. If you were lucky enough to see any of the 103 appearances Paul made for his No.1 club, Chelsea FC you would … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, chelsea fan, PAUL CANOVILLE, RACISM Leave a comment
MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
MaccyDees ’55 burger advert keeps reminding me of this earlier rant of mine = CFC should have been 1st team to join the European Cup back in ’55 but the FA said NO and a year later YES to Man … Continue reading
Posted in BLUE MEMORIES, EDEN'S VIEW Tagged BURGER KING, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, CHELSEA FC, F.A., football association, PLATINI, SEPP BLATTER Leave a comment
‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
“I STILL HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR” ~ Roman ABramovich The re-appointment of Jose Mourinho as coach/manager of Chelsea FC reaffirms to the football world in the strongest possible terms that Roman Abramovich genuinely does have the sincerest intentions … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, CHELSEA FC, MOURINHO, newfound maturity, roman abramovich Leave a comment
HE WENT OUT JOSÉ HE CAME BACK MOU 1 x CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2 x SCUDETTA’s 1 x LA LIGA + A FEW DOMESTIC CUPS W.I.S.E.R welcome back maestro
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, chelsea fan, maestro, MOURINHO Leave a comment
JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
JOSÉ’S NEXT BIG CHALLENGE When José finally packs his bags, collects his Ikea boxes and exits Santiago Bernebéu for the last time as manager of the Merengues he might have excuse to glance over his shoulder with more than a … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, CHELSEA FANS, CHELSEA FC, genghis khan, MOURINHO, STAMFORD BRIDGE Leave a comment
JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
THE FANS ~ HAVE DECIDED MR. A !!! On my most recent trip to see CFC I was lucky enough to be part of a live football forum on the 18:00 fast train out of Kings + en route to … Continue reading
ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
This article was written before AVB and Robbie and of course Rafa, the fat Spanish waiter – I am re-posting it as it seems to have an almost ‘eternal’ quality. I just cannot get away from the reality that most … Continue reading
Posted in BLUE MEMORIES, BLUEHEARTS, EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, GLASNOST, GULAGS, KEN BATES, Memoirs of a Blue Sheddite, MOURINHO, STAMFORD BRIDGE 3 Comments