- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,492 hits
- RT @SpaceLiminalBot: https://t.co/1HdIDbbtNIC'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- RT @ralpha060461: Absolutely brutal. Todays players wouldn’t surviveC'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- RT @SubbuteoOficial: Subbuteo Giveaway! (UK Only) To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Subbuteo bundle: 1RT & Follow 2Comment:…C'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- RT @robertmdaws: 1971 Cup Winners Cup winners @ChelseaFC @MrChelseaDagger #cfc https://t.co/qMrOUvh0S0C'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- .. . twitter binger leaves no litter . ..C'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- crash .. . by edenbray @all_poetry allpoetry.com/16231273C'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- if the river were whiskey - I were an Irish duck https://t.co/DY6CPlYr7lC'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- ... stay strong ... keep sweet - despite adversity ... don't let the bastards grind you down - you've heard it all before ...C'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- Have You Heard HD - The Moody Blues youtu.be/NtUyq6C3bZQ via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- Juventus star calls Chelsea 'the best team in Europe' right now metro.co.uk/2021/11/24/juv… via @Metro_SportC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- RT @SpaceLiminalBot: https://t.co/1HdIDbbtNIedenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @ralpha060461: Absolutely brutal. Todays players wouldn’t surviveedenbray says : 5 days ago
- @AuntCunt . .. warm n'cosy .. . #IloveScotlandedenbray says : 5 days ago
- @SubbuteoOficial .. . played Subbuteo from the age of 8 years when they were those flat celluloid men standing to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @SubbuteoOficial: Subbuteo Giveaway! (UK Only) To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Subbuteo bundle: 1RT & Follow 2Comment:…edenbray says : 5 days ago
- whose your Barney Rubble?edenbray says : 6 days ago
- @TheFamousCFC_V1 excellent brevity .. .edenbray says : 6 days ago
- RT @robertmdaws: 1971 Cup Winners Cup winners @ChelseaFC @MrChelseaDagger #cfc https://t.co/qMrOUvh0S0edenbray says : 6 days ago
- .. . twitter binger leaves no litter . ..edenbray says : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Memoirs of a Blue Sheddite
This article was written before AVB and Robbie and of course Rafa, the fat Spanish waiter – I am re-posting it as it seems to have an almost ‘eternal’ quality. I just cannot get away from the reality that most … Continue reading
The place of the SHEDDITE is already well chronicled on this site but for the benefit of completing a total analysis of the Group Name: SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS I will elaborate once more. In the early sixties as CHELSEA … Continue reading
Posted o7/12/10 on Facebook Hey! Watching Champions League goals and I’ve just seen Jasper Gronkjaaer scoring penalty for Copenhagen which reminded me of a huge piece of blue memory pie = Last game of season 2003/04 Chelsea played Liverpool needing … Continue reading