- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 12,977 hits
- #GaryNeville - the voice of football blah! blaaaah! blaaaaaaaaah! get more sense out of my cat wh=en "Man=chest-er… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 10 hours ago
- Bob Dylan And Mark Knopfler This Was My Love HD youtu.be/rGMRRgiT73w via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 19 hours ago
- RT @btsportfootball: Oh my, Olivier Giroud! 😍 He just loves scoring worldies, doesn't he!? VAR initially ruled the goal out but it stands…C'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- RT @eddiemacbawa: Remember early scoreboard novelty with The Shed shouting out what was typed THE.....SCORER.....WAS......TOMMY.....LANGLEY…C'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- https://t.co/yQV9YjZn6eC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- I'm actually happy when I lose followers because they were fake ...😘 its a rough ride . .. thanks for following so farC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- #playingOnthestack right now .. . the incredible .. . the indelible .. . there there by #Radiohead no more words just listen . . .C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- RT @itstonybennett: My Valentine, Susan. #HappyValentinesDay 🖼: "Susan In The Garden" https://t.co/TMgK63msPoC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank on """""BRUNO"""" Fernandes lucky strike - "well it was a shinner" - #classicC'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- Jimmy fucking Hasslebank - what a legend - currently appearing on MUTV - how is it always 'Bruno' - Fenrnandes? - w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- @NicolaJ14 you are correct!edenbray says : 10 hours ago
- #GaryNeville - the voice of football blah! blaaaah! blaaaaaaaaah! get more sense out of my cat wh=en "Man=chest-er… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 10 hours ago
- @gate17marco Kind of agree!edenbray says : 10 hours ago
- Bob Dylan And Mark Knopfler This Was My Love HD youtu.be/rGMRRgiT73w via @YouTubeedenbray says : 19 hours ago
- RT @btsportfootball: Oh my, Olivier Giroud! 😍 He just loves scoring worldies, doesn't he!? VAR initially ruled the goal out but it stands…edenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @eddiemacbawa: Remember early scoreboard novelty with The Shed shouting out what was typed THE.....SCORER.....WAS......TOMMY.....LANGLEY…edenbray says : 6 days ago
- @MartinKnight_ 1957?edenbray says : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Memoirs of a Blue Sheddite
This article was written before AVB and Robbie and of course Rafa, the fat Spanish waiter – I am re-posting it as it seems to have an almost ‘eternal’ quality. I just cannot get away from the reality that most … Continue reading
The place of the SHEDDITE is already well chronicled on this site but for the benefit of completing a total analysis of the Group Name: SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS I will elaborate once more. In the early sixties as CHELSEA … Continue reading
Posted o7/12/10 on Facebook Hey! Watching Champions League goals and I’ve just seen Jasper Gronkjaaer scoring penalty for Copenhagen which reminded me of a huge piece of blue memory pie = Last game of season 2003/04 Chelsea played Liverpool needing … Continue reading