- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 12,675 hits
- RT @ChelseaChadder: On this day: 1966 - #Chelsea 2 - 1 AC Milan Peter Osgood with the winning goal. #CFC https://t.co/m7os5F70UpC'MON U BLUES 15 hours ago
- Funny thing is, I dont remember anything like this kind of furore when we got banned by EUFA - you just know City will get away with it 🤯C'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- Oill giv it foiv!C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- Kings of Leon #fuckingamazingC'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- Over - Kings Of Leon youtu.be/PkeDAeok_Yg via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (Audio) youtu.be/GB_S2qFh5lU via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- RT @AlanHudson_10: I must make you aware of the devastating news that my old 'great pal' Chris Garland is in bad shape with Parkinson's and…C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- Ben's Brother - Let Me Out youtu.be/AkvOYnmPkYE via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 3 days ago
- Deal reached with Ajax for Hakim Ziyech chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/0… via @ChelseaFCC'MON U BLUES 3 days ago
- Dani Ceballos explains Jurgen Klopp was reason he snubbed Liverpool for Arsenal mirror.co.uk/sport/football…C'MON U BLUES 3 days ago
MOVE TO TOP
- RT @ChelseaChadder: On this day: 1966 - #Chelsea 2 - 1 AC Milan Peter Osgood with the winning goal. #CFC https://t.co/m7os5F70Upedenbray says : 15 hours ago
- @ChrisMears1 yes we do!!!edenbray says : 16 hours ago
- Funny thing is, I dont remember anything like this kind of furore when we got banned by EUFA - you just know City will get away with it 🤯edenbray says : 1 day ago
- Oill giv it foiv!edenbray says : 2 days ago
- @TonyUwdc @tovers98 🤯😜🤣🤣🤣😂😂edenbray says : 2 days ago
- Kings of Leon #fuckingamazingedenbray says : 2 days ago
- Over - Kings Of Leon youtu.be/PkeDAeok_Yg via @YouTubeedenbray says : 2 days ago
- Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (Audio) youtu.be/GB_S2qFh5lU via @YouTubeedenbray says : 2 days ago
- RT @AlanHudson_10: I must make you aware of the devastating news that my old 'great pal' Chris Garland is in bad shape with Parkinson's and…edenbray says : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Memoirs of a Blue Sheddite
This article was written before AVB and Robbie and of course Rafa, the fat Spanish waiter – I am re-posting it as it seems to have an almost ‘eternal’ quality. I just cannot get away from the reality that most … Continue reading
The place of the SHEDDITE is already well chronicled on this site but for the benefit of completing a total analysis of the Group Name: SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS I will elaborate once more. In the early sixties as CHELSEA … Continue reading
Posted o7/12/10 on Facebook Hey! Watching Champions League goals and I’ve just seen Jasper Gronkjaaer scoring penalty for Copenhagen which reminded me of a huge piece of blue memory pie = Last game of season 2003/04 Chelsea played Liverpool needing … Continue reading