- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 12,643 hits
- RT @barbrady1: Happy103rd Birthday #KirkDouglas 👍🏼😁 #filmicom https://t.co/YLoFQM6PMkC'MON U BLUES 15 hours ago
- RT @49ers: Flying from the Bayou to The Bay with the dub 🙌 Next up: #ATLvsSF on FOX! https://t.co/lt0Nezyv3HC'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- #Niners hanging in with the Lead at the Half - just must stay honest - 1st turnover fumble against New Orleans this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- ... wishin' I were in Glasgee for another Auld firm derby ... #419 ... 161 - 158 - 99 : R🟦 - C🟩 - D⬜️C'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- ... can we start next season now please? ...C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- wtfC'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- Manchester United do Liverpool a massive, massive favour!C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- football really is shit these days ...C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- am I the only one who has sussed the truth about Gary Neville and Martin Tyler ?C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor Oh sit down Oh sit down Oh sit down Sit down next to me twitter.com/ChelseaFC/stat…C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
MOVE TO TOP
- RT @barbrady1: Happy103rd Birthday #KirkDouglas 👍🏼😁 #filmicom https://t.co/YLoFQM6PMkedenbray says : 15 hours ago
- RT @49ers: Flying from the Bayou to The Bay with the dub 🙌 Next up: #ATLvsSF on FOX! https://t.co/lt0Nezyv3Hedenbray says : 1 day ago
- @Miz9Rahman shocking!edenbray says : 1 day ago
- #Niners hanging in with the Lead at the Half - just must stay honest - 1st turnover fumble against New Orleans this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 1 day ago
- @VialliChelseaFC ... just like the stewards at #StokeCity non existant when needed #seenoEvil #hearnoEvil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 1 day ago
- ... wishin' I were in Glasgee for another Auld firm derby ... #419 ... 161 - 158 - 99 : R🟦 - C🟩 - D⬜️edenbray says : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Memoirs of a Blue Sheddite
This article was written before AVB and Robbie and of course Rafa, the fat Spanish waiter – I am re-posting it as it seems to have an almost ‘eternal’ quality. I just cannot get away from the reality that most … Continue reading
The place of the SHEDDITE is already well chronicled on this site but for the benefit of completing a total analysis of the Group Name: SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS I will elaborate once more. In the early sixties as CHELSEA … Continue reading
Posted o7/12/10 on Facebook Hey! Watching Champions League goals and I’ve just seen Jasper Gronkjaaer scoring penalty for Copenhagen which reminded me of a huge piece of blue memory pie = Last game of season 2003/04 Chelsea played Liverpool needing … Continue reading