- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,652 hits
- RT @sportbible: Carlo Ancelotti’s reaction when a fan asked him for some chewing gum 🤣 Don Carlo 👏 https://t.co/NuNK5eaorHC'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- Vialli .. Jeff Beck .. Crosby .. 🙉 no one else is allowed to dieC'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- . .. have to say .. right now .. enjoying NFL over PL .. there I said it ...C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- Greavesy always tops for me .. .C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- We need a few club legends at Chelsea not a bunch of flakey mercenaries .. .C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- Can't believe no one spotted Trossard - esp. with the Potter link #travesty twitter.com/evilbluebird/s…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- RT @ChelseaChadder: On this day: 1997 - Dennis Wise scored vs Derby. He ran to the subs bench to reveal a vest saying "Cheer up Luca. We lo…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- RT @SamKyddshow: Be a Good Boy, Sam, volume one of @SamKyddActor's autobiography is out now. Best of British reviewer David Brown says the…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- . .. you critters who have decided not to learn about NFL have missed 3 great games so far .. .C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- when SKY decide not to show the game we start a winning run .. .C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- RT @sportbible: Carlo Ancelotti’s reaction when a fan asked him for some chewing gum 🤣 Don Carlo 👏 https://t.co/NuNK5eaorHedenbray says : 1 day ago
- Vialli .. Jeff Beck .. Crosby .. 🙉 no one else is allowed to dieedenbray says : 2 days ago
- . .. have to say .. right now .. enjoying NFL over PL .. there I said it ...edenbray says : 2 days ago
- . .. can you go on a drawing run? that'd be cool .. . but does 38 points keep you up?edenbray says : 2 days ago
- @thefootyarena Dukla!edenbray says : 2 days ago
- Greavesy always tops for me .. .edenbray says : 2 days ago
- @SeasonDeeper still do!edenbray says : 4 days ago
- We need a few club legends at Chelsea not a bunch of flakey mercenaries .. .edenbray says : 1 week ago
- @evilbluebird if you are right - hope they are right!edenbray says : 1 week ago
- Can't believe no one spotted Trossard - esp. with the Potter link #travesty twitter.com/evilbluebird/s…edenbray says : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
The place of the SHEDDITE is already well chronicled on this site but for the benefit of completing a total analysis of the Group Name: SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS I will elaborate once more. In the early sixties as CHELSEA … Continue reading
THOMAS HENDERSON DOCHERTY was born 24 April 1928 in the Gorbals, Glasgow. He was almost a ‘Mourinho’ of his day without similar amazing success. Beginning his managerial career while only 34 years of age, he was outspoken, controversial, unafraid to … Continue reading
SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS – I Remember When Frank Upton Scored From The Halfway Line … Apparently blood goes into the heart blue until it is oxygenated when it changes to ugh… but for some it comes out BLUE TOO! … Continue reading