- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,413 hits
- RT @_PCFoundation: Feeling the love for our founder @Kingcanners tonight. We nearly lost the big guy but yet again he’s battled adversity a…C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- RT @thesefootytimes: Before Agüero, before Crespo, before Batistuta there was Mario Kempes. Happy birthday to ‘El Matador’ — the man who…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- Honestly this is brilliant! - Save up to 70% on ink with #HPInstantInk! Learn how and get up to 3 MONTHS with this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- RT @EPLBibIe: The Next Olympic Sport! https://t.co/79ANrphOr3C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- RT @ralpha060461: Takes me back 🎸 twitter.com/Punkasfuck1965…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- Margaritas on ice will do it for ya' #tequila tequila ffs! 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸Otis Redding will always always always always al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 3 weeks ago
- RT @_PCFoundation: Feeling the love for our founder @Kingcanners tonight. We nearly lost the big guy but yet again he’s battled adversity a…edenbray says : 2 days ago
- @Jgibbins @ChelseaFC @ChelseaSTrust Agreed!! Its greed!edenbray says : 5 days ago
- @seetaram007 @MrGeorgeBenson Really?edenbray says : 5 days ago
- @starmagicsoul God yesssss!!!edenbray says : 5 days ago
- @afiercemind What an absolute beauty!edenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @thesefootytimes: Before Agüero, before Crespo, before Batistuta there was Mario Kempes. Happy birthday to ‘El Matador’ — the man who…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- Honestly this is brilliant! - Save up to 70% on ink with #HPInstantInk! Learn how and get up to 3 MONTHS with this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- RT @EPLBibIe: The Next Olympic Sport! https://t.co/79ANrphOr3edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- RT @ralpha060461: Takes me back 🎸 twitter.com/Punkasfuck1965…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
The place of the SHEDDITE is already well chronicled on this site but for the benefit of completing a total analysis of the Group Name: SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS I will elaborate once more. In the early sixties as CHELSEA … Continue reading
THOMAS HENDERSON DOCHERTY was born 24 April 1928 in the Gorbals, Glasgow. He was almost a ‘Mourinho’ of his day without similar amazing success. Beginning his managerial career while only 34 years of age, he was outspoken, controversial, unafraid to … Continue reading
SHEDDITES, DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS – I Remember When Frank Upton Scored From The Halfway Line … Apparently blood goes into the heart blue until it is oxygenated when it changes to ugh… but for some it comes out BLUE TOO! … Continue reading