- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,705 hits
Writer, Artist, Mad Chelsea Fan(atic) Mad Blogger (x several)
poems, written stuff, articles, reviews, opinion + comment
SHEDDITES,DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTSTweets by edenbray8
edenbray on twitterTweets by edenbray8
Monthly Archives: June 2012
A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
1960 ☆ 2012 TO BE HONEST NEVER BEEN A GREAT FAN OF TATTOOING – WOULDN’T MARK MY FLESH WITH ANY OLD ‘TAT’ … I WAS A ‘TAT VIRGIN’ … BUT IT SEEMED TO ME THAT SHOULD CHELSEA … Continue reading
Posted in BLUEHEARTS Tagged big ears, CHELSEA FC, happy event, TATTOOING, ultimate club Leave a comment
ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
CAN ROBERTO BE NEXT PEP GUARDIOLA?… The ink is hardly dry on the contract that we understand assures Roberto Di Matteo at least a two-year wage packet from Roman Abramovich’s deep, tailored pockets. The press-men are tonight hastily sharpening their … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, DAVID MOYES, DI MATTEO, john le carre, MOURINHO, old big ears, sheik mansour, STAMFORD BRIDGE, VILLAS BOAS Leave a comment
THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
OSGOOD WAS THAT GOOD THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ~ ‘OSGOOD’ FOOTIE LEGEND No.4 ( The Beautiful Game … BLOG ) ★ ☆ ★ It was in 1971 at a time of personal change. I had just left … Continue reading
Posted in EDEN'S VIEW Tagged carrow road, street kensington, tom bombadil Leave a comment
CLICK AND WATCH : AND WATCH IT AGAIN – GOAL OF THE SEASON !!!!
LEGENDS OF CHELSEA : RAMIRES The ‘EtHioPI★n’ OK – Chelsea fan to help your viewing pleasure I have pulled out all the stops – laugh – LauGH HE – HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! AnD woRK wIth ME hERE! … To HeLp YOu … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chelsea fan, ethiopians, laugh laugh, liquidator Leave a comment