- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,009 hits
- 25 MINUTES Commentary STATS : Manchester United 75 % spurs 25% - So. Manchester United bossing it in the Commentary… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- MAKES ME LARRRF that Neville and Tyler think their MAN UNITED bias in commentary is 'their little secret' - like no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 1 day ago
- Writers’ lives – Ernest Hemingway: the man, the myth, the legend economist.com/prospero/2021/…C'MON U BLUES 4 days ago
- who ran on the pitch when we dissed Leeds 5-0 and got back to Div. 1??? - everyone!!! - right - but you wouldn't ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 4 days ago
- fuck bras - tits are tits! celebrate Cooling Bra Pro coolingbrashop.com/?widipub_id=5a…C'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- A Letter to My Mother That She Will Never Read newyorker.com/culture/person… via @NewYorkerC'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- BOB DYLAN SPEAKS - " Sexist Album , What Does That Mean ? " youtu.be/pO7broaWujc via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- @nick10469 You are so right brother its a ff conspiracy either MUTV or LFCTV take your ff choice we arethe most mar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 16 hours ago
- 25 MINUTES Commentary STATS : Manchester United 75 % spurs 25% - So. Manchester United bossing it in the Commentary… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 1 day ago
- MAKES ME LARRRF that Neville and Tyler think their MAN UNITED bias in commentary is 'their little secret' - like no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 1 day ago
- Writers’ lives – Ernest Hemingway: the man, the myth, the legend economist.com/prospero/2021/…edenbray says : 4 days ago
- @afiercemind don't be silly .. .edenbray says : 4 days ago
- @EmmyStar79 @afiercemind but my soul is naked 😳edenbray says : 4 days ago
- @EmmyStar79 @afiercemind yes, YeS, YES - you cannot explain a joke or a cartoonedenbray says : 4 days ago
- @YourSomeone11 @afiercemind THAT is so wise - can I learn from it?edenbray says : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: TOMMY DOCHERTY
On the 7th October 1967, Chelsea went to Elland Road, Leeds and were 0-4 down by half time, eventually losing the game by 7 goals to nothing. This result completed the singularly worst week in my up-to-then 4 year Chelsea … Continue reading
♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯ Makes me really sad when people in England write off Scottish footie. No, it makes me mad! Okay I’m a bit longer in the tooth than some and I do have the benefit of remembering the time when Scotland provided … Continue reading
THOMAS HENDERSON DOCHERTY was born 24 April 1928 in the Gorbals, Glasgow. He was almost a ‘Mourinho’ of his day without similar amazing success. Beginning his managerial career while only 34 years of age, he was outspoken, controversial, unafraid to … Continue reading