- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,560 hits
- Kova turned out best big signing we made in past few years - love the guy always works his socks off! twitter.com/Mohxmmad/statu…C'MON U BLUES 12 hours ago
- Course its John Dempsey twitter.com/edenbray8/stat…C'MON U BLUES 12 hours ago
- . .. so, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd break into a distillery. Daffy turns to Elmer and says: "Is this whiskey?" Elmer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 3 days ago
- RT @LDNFootbalI: Roman Abramovich ‘saved the lives of Ukrainian civilians’ by negotiating humanitarian corridors out of many major cities,…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In The Head - 1993 youtu.be/fI677jYfKz0 via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- wheel out the goulash adverts Gareth - we took a helluva beating - not since the days of the great Feranc Puskas -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- shades of England v Hungary 3-6 1953 youtu.be/oNr6yW6B70g via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- 12) . .. trip to the Tate, as is my want, to see Walter Sickart exhibition but I always enjoy seeing this beastie s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- 11) final stages - Shaftesbury Theatre in the sunshine ont way ta Foyles the book shop .. . https://t.co/URrTE3CytcC'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- 10) true genius #Britishtreasure #Shakespeare https://t.co/NRExAW2ux2C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- @SEANLOGAN68 @ChelseaFC Got that right buddyedenbray says : 12 hours ago
- Kova turned out best big signing we made in past few years - love the guy always works his socks off! twitter.com/Mohxmmad/statu…edenbray says : 12 hours ago
- Course its John Dempsey twitter.com/edenbray8/stat…edenbray says : 12 hours ago
- @gary1905 @ChelseaFC Chopper, Mark Stein, Marvin H, Cookie, Johnnie Hollins and the Cat - but Im not sure Im right??edenbray says : 12 hours ago
- . .. so, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd break into a distillery. Daffy turns to Elmer and says: "Is this whiskey?" Elmer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 3 days ago
- @karenfthompson none at all! - first cup - darjeeling wi' a wee slice of lemon! #YourWelcomeedenbray says : 3 days ago
- RT @LDNFootbalI: Roman Abramovich ‘saved the lives of Ukrainian civilians’ by negotiating humanitarian corridors out of many major cities,…edenbray says : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: STAMFORD BRIDGE
Since the final whistle blew late Saturday tea time the magician that is Jose Mourinho has once again started a controversy raging that touches the whole football world. Mourinho rallied defiantly in his post-match interview, more against the critics he … Continue reading
JOSÉ’S NEXT BIG CHALLENGE When José finally packs his bags, collects his Ikea boxes and exits Santiago Bernebéu for the last time as manager of the Merengues he might have excuse to glance over his shoulder with more than a … Continue reading
THE FANS ~ HAVE DECIDED MR. A !!! On my most recent trip to see CFC I was lucky enough to be part of a live football forum on the 18:00 fast train out of Kings + en route to … Continue reading
This article was written before AVB and Robbie and of course Rafa, the fat Spanish waiter – I am re-posting it as it seems to have an almost ‘eternal’ quality. I just cannot get away from the reality that most … Continue reading