- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,560 hits
- Kova turned out best big signing we made in past few years - love the guy always works his socks off! twitter.com/Mohxmmad/statu…C'MON U BLUES 12 hours ago
- Course its John Dempsey twitter.com/edenbray8/stat…C'MON U BLUES 12 hours ago
- . .. so, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd break into a distillery. Daffy turns to Elmer and says: "Is this whiskey?" Elmer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 3 days ago
- RT @LDNFootbalI: Roman Abramovich ‘saved the lives of Ukrainian civilians’ by negotiating humanitarian corridors out of many major cities,…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In The Head - 1993 youtu.be/fI677jYfKz0 via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- wheel out the goulash adverts Gareth - we took a helluva beating - not since the days of the great Feranc Puskas -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- shades of England v Hungary 3-6 1953 youtu.be/oNr6yW6B70g via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- 12) . .. trip to the Tate, as is my want, to see Walter Sickart exhibition but I always enjoy seeing this beastie s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- 11) final stages - Shaftesbury Theatre in the sunshine ont way ta Foyles the book shop .. . https://t.co/URrTE3CytcC'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- 10) true genius #Britishtreasure #Shakespeare https://t.co/NRExAW2ux2C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- @SEANLOGAN68 @ChelseaFC Got that right buddyedenbray says : 12 hours ago
- Kova turned out best big signing we made in past few years - love the guy always works his socks off! twitter.com/Mohxmmad/statu…edenbray says : 12 hours ago
- Course its John Dempsey twitter.com/edenbray8/stat…edenbray says : 12 hours ago
- @gary1905 @ChelseaFC Chopper, Mark Stein, Marvin H, Cookie, Johnnie Hollins and the Cat - but Im not sure Im right??edenbray says : 12 hours ago
- . .. so, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd break into a distillery. Daffy turns to Elmer and says: "Is this whiskey?" Elmer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 3 days ago
- @karenfthompson none at all! - first cup - darjeeling wi' a wee slice of lemon! #YourWelcomeedenbray says : 3 days ago
- RT @LDNFootbalI: Roman Abramovich ‘saved the lives of Ukrainian civilians’ by negotiating humanitarian corridors out of many major cities,…edenbray says : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
MaccyDees ’55 burger advert keeps reminding me of this earlier rant of mine = CFC should have been 1st team to join the European Cup back in ’55 but the FA said NO and a year later YES to Man … Continue reading
HE WENT OUT JOSÉ HE CAME BACK MOU 1 x CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2 x SCUDETTA’s 1 x LA LIGA + A FEW DOMESTIC CUPS W.I.S.E.R welcome back maestro
CHELSEA FANS ARE FRUSTRATED AND BLUE THIS MORNING AFTER ANOTHER POOR 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE @ UPTON PARK JUST LIKE ROMAN WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT I BELIEVE ROMAN ABRAMOVICH HAS A DREAM FOR CHELSEA ~ TO SEE THEM WIN … Continue reading
CAN ROBERTO BE NEXT PEP GUARDIOLA?… The ink is hardly dry on the contract that we understand assures Roberto Di Matteo at least a two-year wage packet from Roman Abramovich’s deep, tailored pockets. The press-men are tonight hastily sharpening their … Continue reading
Chelsea History : FOUNDATION INSTALLED/SET COMPLETE Unlikely Heroes : MEARS;BATES;ABRAMOVICH;DRAKE;SEXTON;DI MATTEO;? The architechts of Chelsea success are not names that trip of the tongue like Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Christopher Wren or even Archibald Leitch the famous football stadium designer of … Continue reading