- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,413 hits
- RT @_PCFoundation: Feeling the love for our founder @Kingcanners tonight. We nearly lost the big guy but yet again he’s battled adversity a…C'MON U BLUES 2 days ago
- RT @thesefootytimes: Before Agüero, before Crespo, before Batistuta there was Mario Kempes. Happy birthday to ‘El Matador’ — the man who…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- Honestly this is brilliant! - Save up to 70% on ink with #HPInstantInk! Learn how and get up to 3 MONTHS with this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- RT @EPLBibIe: The Next Olympic Sport! https://t.co/79ANrphOr3C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- RT @ralpha060461: Takes me back 🎸 twitter.com/Punkasfuck1965…C'MON U BLUES 2 weeks ago
- Margaritas on ice will do it for ya' #tequila tequila ffs! 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸Otis Redding will always always always always al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 3 weeks ago
- RT @_PCFoundation: Feeling the love for our founder @Kingcanners tonight. We nearly lost the big guy but yet again he’s battled adversity a…edenbray says : 2 days ago
- @Jgibbins @ChelseaFC @ChelseaSTrust Agreed!! Its greed!edenbray says : 5 days ago
- @seetaram007 @MrGeorgeBenson Really?edenbray says : 5 days ago
- @starmagicsoul God yesssss!!!edenbray says : 5 days ago
- @afiercemind What an absolute beauty!edenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @thesefootytimes: Before Agüero, before Crespo, before Batistuta there was Mario Kempes. Happy birthday to ‘El Matador’ — the man who…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- Honestly this is brilliant! - Save up to 70% on ink with #HPInstantInk! Learn how and get up to 3 MONTHS with this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- RT @EPLBibIe: The Next Olympic Sport! https://t.co/79ANrphOr3edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
- RT @ralpha060461: Takes me back 🎸 twitter.com/Punkasfuck1965…edenbray says : 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: roman abramovich
Since the final whistle blew late Saturday tea time the magician that is Jose Mourinho has once again started a controversy raging that touches the whole football world. Mourinho rallied defiantly in his post-match interview, more against the critics he … Continue reading
“I STILL HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR” ~ Roman ABramovich The re-appointment of Jose Mourinho as coach/manager of Chelsea FC reaffirms to the football world in the strongest possible terms that Roman Abramovich genuinely does have the sincerest intentions … Continue reading
THE FANS ~ HAVE DECIDED MR. A !!! On my most recent trip to see CFC I was lucky enough to be part of a live football forum on the 18:00 fast train out of Kings + en route to … Continue reading
CHELSEA FANS ARE FRUSTRATED AND BLUE THIS MORNING AFTER ANOTHER POOR 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE @ UPTON PARK JUST LIKE ROMAN WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT I BELIEVE ROMAN ABRAMOVICH HAS A DREAM FOR CHELSEA ~ TO SEE THEM WIN … Continue reading
THE AXE HAS FALLEN ~ WHO WILL BE THE NEW HEAD ON THE BLOCK AT CHELSEA F.C. The axe has fallen ~ the manager the scapegoat, the sacrificial lamb. Roman had to do something to steady the ship … I … Continue reading