- WHAT WE HAVE WE HOLD
- CHELSEA – ACTUALLY TOO NAIVE !! (Dark Arts?!* .. . Been Watching Too Much Game of Thrones)
- PAUL CANOVILLE – BLUES LEGEND
- MACDONALDS ’55 BURGER REMINDS ME OF WHEN WE WERE DESTINED TO BE KiNGS
- CHELSEA SQUAD NUMBERS SEASON 2013/14
- JIMMY G SHOULD BE A CHELSEA LEGEND!
- ‘I STILL HAVE’NT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR’ – R.A.
- MOU RETURNS
- IT’S ALRIGHT JOSÉ’S COMING BACK
- JOSÉ ~ IDEAL CHOICE TO LEAD COUNTER REVOLUTION!!!
- JOSÉ OR HOSÉ – THE FANS HAVE DECIDED THERE IS UNFINISHED BUSY-NISS
- ONE THING CERTAIN – JOSÉ NEVER .. NEVER, NEVER, BE AS COOL AS HE WAS AT CHELSEA !!!
- JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
- IF R.E.S.P.E.C.T WERE BLUES ONLY GAIN THIS SEASON !!!
- TRUTH ABOUT RAFA …
- SPECULATION MONSTER NOW TURNS ON ZOLA
- WHOSE POISONED THE WATER-HOLE ? …
- EDENBRAYS MEMO TO OUR OWNER ON JAN 13 – THANKS ROMAN!
- REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR …
- RAFA SINGS : WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME – WHAT I GOTTA DO TO MAKE YOU CARE
- FRUSTRATED AND BLUE ~ JUST LIKE ROMAN
- COME ON BLUES WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS !!!
- THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
- WHATS UP ROB?
- MARK CLATTENBURG ~ PILLOCK !
- ‘ALL IN BLUE – 1’
- WHY I STILL LOVE SCOTTISH FITBA’
- A PERSONAL DREAM REALISED ~ A PRIVATE PROMISE FULFILLED
- ROBBIE CAN BE NEXT GUARDIOLA …
- THE LANKY LEGEND THAT WAS ‘OSGOOD’
This Months Articles
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (3)
- 13,674 hits
Writer, Artist, Mad Chelsea Fan(atic) Mad Blogger (x several)
poems, written stuff, articles, reviews, opinion + comment
SHEDDITES,DIAMONDS and BLUEHEARTS
- the armed men .. . by edenbray @all_poetry allpoetry.com/17058363C'MON U BLUES 4 days ago
- RT @scienceresearc9: Mother Nature blowing smoke rings over Mount Etna on the island of Sicily earlier this week https://t.co/WdWaRS2wJ5C'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- RT @RonaldoW7_: No Manager can have aura like Mourinho https://t.co/TWQySodzxbC'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- RT @cryptomanran: The Simpson’s called it again! https://t.co/fAnbsb23faC'MON U BLUES 5 days ago
- Ray Manzarek on the death of Jim Morrison youtu.be/Cf68Y5G2Po8 via @YouTubeC'MON U BLUES 6 days ago
- youtu.be/sgTUyM4vJpEC'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- RT @Johnpow1: #Ad How amazing is this? “Easy Tiger” by the Mach Brothers is now part of the permanent collection at Stirling Smith Art Gall…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- I desperately try to be inoffensive but then people do things that make my blood boil like overtaking on corners, u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- Tenth is okay!! Believe me I'm a doctor .... ....C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
- Jamie Redknapp is a wanker too!!C'MON U BLUES 1 week ago
edenbray on twitter
- the armed men .. . by edenbray @all_poetry allpoetry.com/17058363edenbray says : 4 days ago
- RT @scienceresearc9: Mother Nature blowing smoke rings over Mount Etna on the island of Sicily earlier this week https://t.co/WdWaRS2wJ5edenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @RonaldoW7_: No Manager can have aura like Mourinho https://t.co/TWQySodzxbedenbray says : 5 days ago
- RT @cryptomanran: The Simpson’s called it again! https://t.co/fAnbsb23faedenbray says : 5 days ago
- @zerohedge this is worrying!edenbray says : 6 days ago
- @FrankKhalidUK @cfcwonitall ?edenbray says : 6 days ago
- @GoldBlooded79 passedenbray says : 6 days ago
- @perry_ron still looking!edenbray says : 6 days ago
- Ray Manzarek on the death of Jim Morrison youtu.be/Cf68Y5G2Po8 via @YouTubeedenbray says : 6 days ago
- @CFCDaily I'd take Benfica or either of the Milans please .. + at a push Bayern!edenbray says : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: MANAGERS
JOSẼ ~ WE WANT YOU BACK
ALFREDO DI STEFANO aNd The UglY bLuEs-K♚nG a winters tale tHerE onCE wAS a QuiEt aRGenTiniAn wIth FEathERS aLL fLUffY anD WhitE AnD hE wAS onE oF thE BirDS, whO In All Of His WordS SaiD PaCK! Get Out Of TOwn … Continue reading
Posted in POEMS Tagged alfredo di stefano, CHELSEA FANS, eiderdown, JOSẼ, MANAGERS, MOURINHO, ugly duckling Leave a comment
THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG-DISTANCE SUPPORTER.
On the 7th October 1967, Chelsea went to Elland Road, Leeds and were 0-4 down by half time, eventually losing the game by 7 goals to nothing. This result completed the singularly worst week in my up-to-then 4 year Chelsea … Continue reading
Posted in BLUE MEMORIES, EDEN'S VIEW Tagged ABRAMOVICH, EXAMPLE, MANAGERS, RAFA OUT, SIR ALEX, TOMMY DOCHERTY Leave a comment